How it feels so nice to be able to get a guy’s attention anytime you want too! For Men, there are a very few women attributes that a man would absolutely adore and fall in love with, instantly and get his attention. Ever seen an ad on the television where a woman walks across the street and all the men either trail her or wolf whistle in appreciation? When it comes to appreciation at first sight, what different men like in women doesn’t really vary a lot. It’s the simple things really. And it’s really simple to become that woman who can make heads turn and men swoon wherever you go. Attraction and infatuation at first sight are very different from the deep appreciation that men get once they get to know a woman. But for starters, here are the special aspects about women that gets a man’s attention and make men thank the one above for creating women in the first place.
1. A cheerful attitude
The cheerful laugh or a flirty giggle of a happy, cheerful woman can melt even the hardest of manly hearts. Have a happy, cheerful personality and try to look at the happier side of life all the time. There’s something about a cheerful woman whose eyes light up with joy that draws all men to her.
2. The way she looks and dresses
It’s always easier to attract attention from men when you make an effort to look good and dress well. A bright red umbrella is always a lot more attention grabbing on a rainy day amidst all the dull umbrellas, doesn’t it? Dress well and feel good about yourself. You don’t really have to try and stand out with bold, flashy colors all the time. Just dress like a perfect ten in well-fitting clothes and appear confident. And yes, don’t forget that dab of perfume to leave a trail of men swooning over your fragrance as you walk past them!
3. Flirty gestures
What men like in women is a streak of flirty seduction. Do you curl your lips or hold a pen in your lip when you’re trying to come up with an idea? Do you wink or raise your eyebrows flirtily when you say goodbye or pass a smart remark? Well, if you do indulge in any of those expressions or even a million other expressions that make you look cuter-than-cute, then you’re already on your way to make hearts beat a lot faster. Men can’t get enough of flirty gestures from women. Stand in front of the mirror and try a few flirty moves. It may seem dumb at first, but hey, remember what men like in women and try this tip. It’s guaranteed to show results within seconds!
4. Just a little bit of skin
Want that glance to turn into a second and third glance? Learn to show a bit of skin. An outright pound of cleavage or a slab of mid riff can seem attractive, but it’s also trashy and crude. And it makes you look like you’re trying too hard to please and get attention. Play subtle. It works a lot better. A shirt or a tee that ends just right around where your jeans start, or a perfectly fitting top with a wider neck that shows a bit but yet needs a bit of craning to get a peep is just perfect for men. They love the nearly-there peeks and their curiosity would drive them crazy enough to stare, again and again.
5. Have a gorgeous physique. Yes, this is physical and more of a shallow attribute. But it helps a lot when it comes to knowing how to look sexy. A great body involuntarily attracts attention and impresses the opposite sex. Getting a well-shaped body is one of the first steps in trying to look sexy. It’ll make you look good and feel really sexy. Clothes will look a lot better on you than it does on other people, and you’ll get a huge boost in confidence. This is definitely one of the first things to do if you want to always get a guy’s attention. Hit the gym and stick to it! You can also stick to daily routine home exercises. [You Might Like: 13 Ways to make a Guy Jealous
6. A seductive voice
If there’s anything that makes the hair on the back of a man’s neck stand in excitement, it’s a woman’s sweet and sexy voice. Now mastering the art of the husky voice takes time, so don’t give it too much of a thought just yet. When you’re speaking with a man, speak in a low tone and avoid the high pitched glass shattering squeal that most women use when they’re surprised or ecstatic with joy. A low, soft voice inadvertently sounds more arousing and attractive. And the best part here, it’s easy to speak in a low, softer tone without seeming like you’re trying too hard. Try your new softer voice the next time you’re on the phone. And don’t blame us if the man on the other end gets flirty!
7. A woman who asks for help
This is every man’s dream. Well, as long as he isn’t your man already! Men like to feel wanted and appreciated by women. Most women think men are slobs who hate working or running errands, but that’s the case only if he’s already in a long term relationship with you. If he’s single and you with all the aforementioned characteristics walks up to him and asks him for help with a smile, he’d jump up like a jack in the box. Men absolutely love a woman who asks for help. It makes them feel more macho, gives them an excuse to have a conversation with a pretty woman, and reawakens their evolutionary desire to be the provider and the protector. And when you thank a man with a flirty smile, there’s a good chance that he’d gush with awkward embarrassment and ask for your phone number!
8. A woman’s ability to flirt back
Do you ever flirt back with a man, even if it’s just for fun? A lot of women feel awkward, embarrassed or even threatened when a friendly guy starts a little flirting game. Just because you indulge in a friendly game of flirting doesn’t mean you’re falling for a guy, remember that. If you want to impress a man, have a fun conversation with him. If you bring your flirty expressions into the conversation, there’s a good chance that any man would want to flirt with you or sweet talk you, even if he’s with his own girlfriend! But you don’t always have to flirt back with a guy, sometimes when you play hard to get and blow hot or cold once in a while, it’ll throw a guy off guard and make him try harder to please you.
9. A woman who acknowledges a man’s stare
You may like a man who’s sipping his whiskey at the far end of the bar counter. How would you feel if he looks at you, gives you his dirtiest stare and looks away? You’d feel shattered, of course. Men have a heart too, you know. If a man’s trying to catch your attention or trying to exchange a glance, you don’t need to reciprocate all the time. But if he does seem decent enough, it’s a warm gesture to lock eyes for a second and look away. You don’t need to date him or have his babies, but a simple acknowledgement that you noticed him can make his day, especially when you’re such a stunning woman with all the charms. You can look once and forget all about it, and any guy would appreciate that. If there’s one thing men like in women, it’s the ability to acknowledge a man without blowing him off in the first glance. You could give him your dirtiest stare though, if he seems too eager to continue the game or makes a move to talk to you.
You should always also learn not to misinterpret a man’s interests for emotions as behind a man’s interest there is always a motive. It might be a one night stand or a casual date. You should always try to understand a man’s motive before concluding on his emotions.
10. Be mysterious. A huge part of attracting men is letting them figure you out. Don’t talk his ear off about every detail of your life or your feelings. Carefully think about what you say and don’t fill the conversation with idle gabbing. Also, don’t make yourself available all the time. Allow him to wonder where you are and what you’re doing.
11. Display intelligence and depth. Don’t say “like” and “um” in every sentence. Intelligence is sexy. A smart woman who knows what she wants and how to get it will attract men everywhere she goes. Displaying your intellect reveals that you have depth. This will attract men more effectively than coming across as dim.
12. Be fun, in ways that men think are fun. This rule of attraction seems simple enough, but so many women get it wrong. Don’t be too much of a stereotypical “women”. Be able to let your hair down and tell jokes, watch sports, play video games or poker with him and try to enjoy the things that he enjoys. He’s not interested in holding your purse while you shop. Nor does he care what happened on last week’s episode of Days of Our Lives. Hang out at sports bars with him. He’ll want you even more.
13. Groom yourself. If you’ve got a stunning body and have started to dress well, you’re probably noticing a lot of second glances already. But the devil is in the details. Don’t just stop with clothes and a good physique, it’s a start but it’s not good enough. Groom yourself. Get a flattering hairstyle, a few classy perfumes that smell great on you, and all the other works. Being stunning comes from the inside, and if you feel it, you’ll look it. It may sound patronizing, but it’s completely true.
14. Pamper yourself. Ever felt like buying that pedicure kit or that awesome massage chair? Go ahead and pick it up *as long as you can afford it all!*.
Stunning people love themselves and pamper themselves all the time. Come on, you’re so hot, you deserve the best of stuff.
If you don’t believe you deserve a good splurge now and then, either on your cosmetics or on your accessories, then you’re not really feeling good about yourself. Love yourself and always look like you just stepped out of a beauty salon.
15. Talk about what you really love. That initial conversation you have with him is the perfect time to mention that you just went to your first foreign-film festival or have suddenly become obsessed with running or cooking or whatever. You’ll simultaneously be clueing him in to what you like and putting one of men’s biggest relationship fears to rest: boredom phobia. [Read: How to get a guy to Notice you and ask you out!]