If you have trouble attracting men and getting a date, you may be unknowingly sending vibes that push men away. Men think differently than women, so you have to understand how the male psyche works in order to get his attention and perfectly know how to attract men. Knowing exactly what to do to grab his attention.
- Play hard to get. The worst thing you can do is to smother a guy or appear desperate. Men are attracted to the thrill of the chase, so if you’re chasing after him, you’re taking away the challenge. Keep it low-key and keep him on the edge of his seat. Maintain your composure. Your outward indifference may make him want you more.
- Be mysterious. A huge part of attracting men is letting them figure you out. Don’t talk his ear off about every detail of your life or your feelings. Carefully think about what you say and don’t fill the conversation with idle gabbing. Also, don’t make yourself available all the time. Allow him to wonder where you are and what you’re doing.
- Display intelligence and depth. Don’t say “like” and “um” in every sentence. Intelligence is sexy. A smart woman who knows what she wants and how to get it will attract men everywhere she goes. Displaying your intellect reveals that you have depth. This will attract men more effectively than coming across as dim.
- Be fun, in ways that men think are fun. This rule of attraction seems simple enough, but so many women get it wrong. Don’t be too much of a stereotypical “women”. Be able to let your hair down and tell jokes,watch sports, play video games or poker with him and try to enjoy the things that he enjoys. He’s not interested in holding your purse while you shop. Nor does he care what happened on last week’s episode of Days of Our Lives. Hang out at sports bars with him. He’ll want you even more.
- Take care of your appearance. A woman who takes care of herself will attract men easier than one who doesn’t. Shower with nice-smelling bath products. Use a feminine scented deodorant. Brush your teeth well and always keep mints and gum on hand. If you talk to a guy and your breath is less than fresh, he’s not going to notice anything else about you. Keep your hair neat and clean and take pride in your looks. Use a perfume that smells sweet and sensual.
- Dress to kill. Dress in clothes that make you feel stunning. You don’t have to look like a tramp, just keep in mind the styles that are attractive to men. Wear feminine that accentuates your figure and hugs your body just right. Use the colors red or pink to your advantage; remember, men are visual.
- Use your body language. Lean in close to him when you talk. Touch his hand or shoulder during conversation. Smile and be genuinely interested in what he has to say. Turn your body toward him when you two are in close proximity. Don’t make these flirting techniques over-exaggerated and noticeable, however. Let your natural flirtatiousness shine.
- Talk about what you really love. That initial conversation you have with him is the perfect time to mention that you just went to your first foreign-film festival or have suddenly become obsessed with running or cooking or whatever. You’ll simultaneously be clueing him in to what you like and putting one of men’s biggest relationship fears to rest: boredom phobia.
“Men are looking for excitement, they’re looking for high energy, and they’re looking for passion in a relationship. Whether a guy knows it or not, there’s a scientific reason why his preference for passionate chicks pays off. Studies show that doing something you’ve never done before leads to the creation of the brain chemical dopamine, which creates feelings similar to romantic infatuation. So if he’s with a girl who loves to do fun and interesting things every weekend, the dopamine will keep flowing and they’re both more likely to stay madly in love.
To show him that life with you could never be boring, let him know that you’re prepared to sell your soul for tickets to see your favorite band in concert next month or that you can make 10 kinds of salsa that are all 100times better than what’s on the bar. In other words, don’t hold back when it comes to what you love. He’ll be wowed by your enthusiasm — even if he couldn’t care less about your obsession.