The French kiss is a timeless and passionate gesture of romantic affection where partners spice up kisseswith the use of their tongues. The use of the tongue makes the base for the French kiss, causing the kiss to be a lot more erotic and sexy. You should also know that the French kiss is a very romantic type of kiss.
For every normal type of kiss, there are certain guidelines to be considered, this isn’t different for the French kiss as these tips allows a really smooth ride during the French kiss. Be sure to checklist the following before initiating the French kiss:
1. Keep your lips soft. A soft, smooth, and slightly-moist mouth is ideal for kissing. Before you move in, you should make sure your lips aren’t chapped or dry so your partner isn’t distracted or put off by the state of your lips.
2. Freshen your breath. You never want to have bad breath when you are about to kiss someone, whether the kiss is a French kiss or not. Because your mouth will be open in a French kiss, fresh breath is especially important. Practice good dental hygiene. If you know you are about to kiss someone, take a second to brush your teeth or at least rinse out your mouth with water. Always have breath mints or mint-flavored gum with you if you think there is a chance you might kiss someone while you are out. If you want to be subtle, you can quickly suck on a breath mint or chew gum for a minute in the bathroom, so you don’t make it too obvious that you’re ready to kiss.
3. Make eye contact. Gaze deeply into the other person’s eyes. If you want to make your intentions extra clear, slowly move your gaze to his or her lips, then back up to the eyes. You can even make intense eye contact, break it for a few seconds, and then look back at the person. This is a way of showing the person you want to kiss that you’re pleasantly overwhelmed at the sight of him or her.
4. Tilt your head slightly to one side. Meeting head-on will result in bumping noses. Instead, just tilt your head slightly to the left or right. If you notice the other person going in one direction, pick the opposite. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself to do this perfectly. If you and your partner end up kissing each other head-on and bumping noses a bit, then you’ll naturally adjust your heads into a more comfortable position, where your noses aren’t in the way.
Check-listing the above tips, we are now okay to move into the main deal on the step by step tutorial on how to French kiss.
1. Lightly brush your lips over the other person’s. Use feather-light pressure at first, so that your lips are just barely grazing over your partner’s. This builds more anticipation and excitement than diving straight into a full-on French kiss. This also signals to your partner that you may be wanting more without being too forward about it.
USING THE TONGUE
Slightly Caress Lips with your Tongue: To start French kissing for real, you want to start by slightly using your tongue to caress her lips as you kiss. You need to understand this process is only done while kissing and would get weird it you are just using only your tongue to lick her lips. For this process you need to use your tongue and lips to slightly brush over your partner’s upper and lower lips as you kiss
The Tongue-to-Tongue Clash: As you have slightly caressed her lips with your tongue and lips. You want to slightly insert you tongue into your partner’s mouth during the French kiss. Try and make sure you don’t go to deep at first, so as to figure out if your partner actually enjoys it or not. The main aim of this particular French kiss process is to use your tongue to slightly brush and caress your partner’s tongue as you kiss. This would actually send a romantic, sexy and erotic vibe which is what exactly you want to achieve when French kissing.
Explore with your tongue. If the other person seems interested, go ahead and start French kissing for real. Remember to keep your tongue in motion and your touches light. First, just slowly slide your tongue into your partner’s mouth. You can either begin by placing it above or below your partner’s tongue, or even move it around the tongue a bit if you’re feeling bold. Just make sure your partner’s tongue is reciprocating your actions so you’re not just kissing a limp tongue, or the romance will dissipate pretty quickly.
Make it more Sexy. Bite a Little. To spice up the French kiss, you should try with a really light pressure to use your teeth on your partner’s lips. Slightly caress your partner’s lips using your teeth, stretching it out a little.